Hosted by Broke and Bookish!
This week’s TTT is Top Ten Book Characters that would be sitting at My Lunch Table. I have way too many to choose from.
10. Thalia Grace from the PJO series. I miss her too much not to have her at my lunch table. It’s been a while since I’ve read her spunky personality.
9. Brendan from the Shatter Me series. He’s British *heart eyes* and is a walking charger. Literally my phone would never die. I’m not saying I only want him for his powers, he’s so adorable.
8. Cammie from the Gallagher Girl series (as you can see I read a lot of series). She’s a spy which is the coolest thing and knows almost every language. She can teach me Italian while I learn how to pick up a tell.
7. Fred and George Weasley (might as well count them as one) from Harry Potter. They are hilarious! There would never be a dull moment. Can they be my brothers?
6. Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices. He is such a sweetheart and I adore him so much. I love his sarcastic personality and charm ❤ He would definitely be sitting right next to me at that lunch table.
5. Katy Swartz from the Lux series. I connect with that girl more than any other female character. She loves books and she blogs. We could talk about a lot. She’s also really funny.
4. Juliette Ferrars from the Shatter Me series. I really love her and have so much respect for her. She’s grown to be really independent and strong. I would love to have her sit with me.
3. Warner from the Shatter Me series. Another sweetheart, can’t have enough. I have a fondness for his character. He doesn’t have time for anybody’s foolishness which I find so hilarious. He’s so good with words and he’s gorgeous.
2. Daemon (Mr. Perfect) Black from the Lux series. I’m in love with Daemon. He’s literally perfect with his sassy and random personality with a bit of a soft side (hard to find but it’s there). The seat on the other side of me has his name written all over it.
1. Last but totally not least, Percy Jackson, simply because he’s Percy Jackson. I mean, is there any other reason? Why wouldn’t anyone want him at their lunch table? This kid is like my best friend and he is also pretty perfect. I love everything about him. Very near and dear to my heart.
Well that is all! Thanks for reading! Comment if you agree with my choices or have any other characters in mind and if you participated in TTT today, link your post in the comments and I’ll check it out 🙂