It’s really neat ( 😉 ) that Kat over at Life and Other Disasters nominated me for the Real Neat Blog Award and I want to thank her for being such a kind soul. This seems like quite a fun thing to do so let’s get started!
The rules are fairly simple:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions they gave you.
- Nominate 7 bloggers.
- Ask said bloggers 7 questions!
These are Kat’s questions:
1. If you could anywhere on the planet, where would you want to go?
Melissani Cave, Greece
2. If you had to pick a scent that reminded you of your childhood, what would it be?
3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Charmed (or if neither, what supernatural show do you like)?
The Vampire Diaries
4. Choose a book or movie title that describes your life! Why?
“Wonder” because I’m always wondering about what could be, what should have been, what could have been if things were different.
5. How has blogging influenced your life?
Blogging has added a little more happiness into my life because I find joy in writing out my thoughts on books.
6. If you could only read/watch one genre for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Why?
Fantasy because that’s pretty much all I read now anyway plus I just love action, suspense, and feels that come with it.
7. Pick a song that is your personal theme song.
Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson
Now that that’s over with, I nominate the following:
- A Fangirl’s Opinion
- Book Snacks
- A Book and Tea
- Chrissi Reads
- The Girl Who Reads
And these are my questions for you:
- Coffee or Tea?
- Who would you fancast to play characters from your favorite book?
- What language would you most love to learn and master?
- If you could bring just ONE fictional character to life, who would it be? Why?
- Do you have a book that is so special that you would never recommend to others just so you could keep it to yourself? If so, what book is it?
- What attribute of your blog are you most proud of?
- If it is absolutely freezing and you had nothing but books left to use as firewood, which books would you sacrifice? Why?
Thanks again to Life and Other Disasters! I was nominated for this so long ago and I’ve finally done it but good luck to my nominees and have fun answering my questions! xx